Having long been fascinated by the power of branding on influencing consumer behaviour I started my marketing career working for Boots in their digital marketing team, creating content to grow their beauty presence online.
Wanting to widen my experience by working across a breadth of brands I soon moved to London to join one of the top media agencies. I worked across a range of high-profile global brands, creating innovative integrated marketing plans and strategies and winning over 15 industry awards for my work.
As I climbed the ladder I was soon in charge of leading a large team, which is where my passion for coaching first began. I love working with people and so being able to motivate and inspire others to unlock their full potential is something I, still to this day, find hugely rewarding.
After becoming somewhat disillusioned by the politics and bureaucracy of the corporate world, I decided to take the plunge and launch my first business. After establishing my luxury wedding planning business, Mirabella Weddings, I soon launched my second – a high-end travel planning brand.
Fast-forward several years and I wanted to take it back to where it all started. Having experienced working on some of the world’s largest names through to launching my own businesses from scratch, I wanted to be able to share my expertise for growing brands of all sizes, providing coaching and consultancy to fellow ambitious creative businesses wanting to scale.
Whether face-to-face or via video, I work with businesses across the world, taking a collaborative approach to transform them from business to brand.
GET TO KNOW ME:
- Good food and good wine – whether eating out in the latest top restaurants or cooking up a feast at home
- Gin (and gin-based cocktails)
- Going for long country walks with our cocker spaniel, Lily
- Travel – over 50 countries visited so far and counting
- Yoga and pilates, but partial to a boxing HIIT class too
- A spa day – heaven!
- Interiors – I love undertaking interiors projects and am always updating our country cottage to keep up with the latest trends
- Sunshine – my ultimate mood-booster
- Waiting – I can be a little impatient…
- Slow walkers (for the reasons above!)
- Egos, rudeness and inauthenticity
- Fruit in savoury things
- Cold tea
“It has been my pleasure collaborating with Rachel. Her in-depth knowledge allows her to take a holistic, strategic approach to any challenge that she is set. She is very focused and driven towards excellence. More importantly, she is a joy to work with, making sure that everything runs smoothly and ensuring that all parties are always motivated to do the best possible work for her and her clients.”